Flow (Dominica) is looking for an individual to fill the position of Business to Business (B2B) Lead. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send all applications directly to email@example.com by Friday, April 24th, 2020
Purpose of the Role
The B2B Lead is responsible for leading the sales, customer satisfaction and growth results of the B2B segment by building a B2B organization of Trusted Advisors and Service Delivery Experts.
This individual will manage the sales strategy, sales target goals (new business, retention and revenue growth), customer satisfaction, and financial outcomes and team of Account Managers. In addition. He/she will be responsible for mobilizing and moving the market as defined by delivering double digit revenue growth, acquiring key new clients, achieving double digit customer satisfaction results and developing a high performing/high achieving culture about their customer, their business, their team and their results.
- Deliver all sales objectives inclusive of sales targets, revenue, margin, and debt by new business acquisition, client retention (reduced churn), notable improved customer satisfaction and customer engagement. Expectation is to deliver double digit growth across all key sales metrics whilst significantly improving P&L performance by reducing debt, churn, OPEX and defining priority investment for B2B segment.
- Strong knowledge of telecom products and solutions but also overall business understanding.
- Strong collaborator and networker able to source the appropriate expertise and support from Central Caribbean B2B functional team.
- Own sales metrics KPI’s of sales on target, pipeline target ratio, MH green sheets, customer meetings, WIP accuracy, sales forecasting accuracy.
- Own the local go to market activities for new B2B products roll out and developing B2B marketing priorities.
- High level of commitment and accountability; Adaptability and flexibility, including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Proven track record on delivery on his/her commitments; Detailed oriented and actions focused individual.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent qualification.
- Five years’ hands-on experience in sales management
- Experience and proven track record on developing long standing business relationship with customers and partners.
- Overall business knowledge and understanding of the large and medium enterprise market, business and technology trends, will be an asset.