DOMINICA AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRIAL AND DEVELOPMENT BANK
ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of:
The General Manager functions as Chief Executive Officer of the Bank, is responsible for the overall strategic and operational performance of the Bank and is answerable to the Board of Directors on all matters.
- To provide strategic advice to the Board of Directors
– To ensure the implementation of a strong Risk, Compliance and Governance framework
- To ensure that the regulatory framework, AID Bank Act, policies and procedures are complied with
- To ensure soundness and adequacy of the Bank’s financials
- To facilitate effective Strategic Alliances/Networking, Stakeholder Relations
- To promote effective Corporate Image and Communications
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s degree in Banking, Business Management, Economics, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Ten years’ experience in Banking or other similar experience at senior managerial level
- The candidate must have knowledge and experience in credit portfolio management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and Influencing skills
- Working experience and/or knowledge in Development Banking
- Strong and effective management and leadership skills
- Effective public relations skills
- Capacity to plan, manage and successfully implement strategic plans and policy decisions of the Board of Directors
Ability to use computer and peripherals, software (word processing, data base, spread sheet, web browser, e-mail, etc.) is required.
A negotiable salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience. The position will be on a contractual basis.
Applications stating qualifications and experience with the names and addresses of three (3) referees should be sent to the address below to reach no later than February 15, 2019.
Board of Directors
Dominica Agricultural Industrial & Development Bank
P.O Box 215
Cnr. Charles Ave & Rawles Lane
Commonwealth of Dominica
Envelopes should be marked “CONFIDENTIAL Application for the position of General Manager”.
Or email: email@example.com