VACANCY NOTICE – FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
DOMINICA AIR & SEA PORTS AUTHORITY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Financial Controller at the Dominica Air
and Sea Ports Authority.
– First Degree in Accounting together with professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CGA, etc);
Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant
– Minimum of 7 years of experience in financial reporting/analysis;
– Minimum of 5 years of experience with supervisory level responsibilities
– Ability to research and analyze an issue, identify options, develop and implement solutions and
monitor and maintain implementation results
– Ability to proactively identify and develop responses or changes to business processing for emerging
trends and issues
The Financial Controller is responsible to develop and implement financial management and general policies and
procedures for financial administration of the Dominica Air & Sea Ports Authority.
REMUNERATION AND CONDITIONS OF RECRUITMENT:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered. The position will be contractual for two years in the first
instance, subject to renewal based on performance.
TIMELINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
Applications should be sent under confidential cover, plus via email to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Dominica Air and Sea Ports Authority
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Public Works & Ports
1st Floor, Government Headquarters
Deadline for receipt of applications: July 21, 2017.